The Australian Government has a nationwide language policy ensuring that information is available in multiple languages. This is beneficial for the ever-growing population of individuals whose native language is one other than English. The National Language Policy and the state wide language policies are regularly developed and improved, promoting a multicultural future for Australia.
Government bodies frequently source translations for vital public information and cannot afford to compromise the quality and accessibility of this information.
Qualified and Accredited Work
How we can help:
- Brochures, flyers, pamphlets
- Employee magazines & newsletters
- Websites translations
- Marketing translations
- Reports, statistics, market research
- Contracts and other legal translations
- Exhibition materials
- Import/export documentation
- Training material (internal & external)
- Statutes, annual reports
- Articles, press releases
- General Reports